4.10.2008

Master of the House

Earlier today Dana prohibited me from editing her blog; therefore, after a long hiatus (this is an understatement), I have reinstated my own blog, in which I am master of my own domain. Inspired by Les Miserables, I should sing, "Master of the House," but Dana does not allow me to sing in the house, or anywhere in her remote vicinity (actually, Dana does not try to control when and where I can sing, even though anyone who has ever heard me sing would not fault her from completely outlawing any attempt at music). Despite the enormous lapse in time, I do have an excuse for the dormant state of this blog. Recently, I finished my thesis, graduated from seminary and moved across the country, in the midst of chasing Ilan all around the world, literally. Thus, I have had to limit my other activities. The six-fingered man correctly says, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything." While I doubt anyone, including Dana, will care what I have to say, I have decided to start blogging a little more frequently now that my life is a little less crazy. So I have created a world in which I can make sure all Israeli cities are spelled properly, such as Zippori. Despite taking six semesters of Greek, I still prefer Hebrew names for Israeli towns, like Zippori, instead of their Hellenized counterparts, like Sepphoris. So, I am returning to my own blog, where I am "Master of My House, Keeper of the Zoo."

Proof that I have chased Ilan around the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.